Thursday, October 4, 2007

Delicious and Flickr

I've spent some time adding sites to my deli.cio.us site - I have a hard time changing the headings in bold - they seem to stay, while the other headings can be edited easily. It's also easy to delete headings inadvertently! It's like adding a lot of bookmarks, and it's handy for our Chat email enquiries.
Flickr was quite fun - you have to create a file of photos or images first, but it wasn't too hard. It is a bit clumsy having to upload each image, but otherwise it's quick and easy. I like the choices of layout. The number of categories is limited if you aren't a "pro" - you would need more than 3 categories. They also recommend Flock - will have a proper look at that site if I get time.

1 comment:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

I also find del.icio.us handy for chat enquiries

Lynette