Monday, October 8, 2007

Technorati

I hadn't heard of Technorati - I've had a look and it looks like a bloggers' paradise. I knew that when you blog, lots of strangers can read your messages, but I didn't realise to what extent! The whole world can read it and at Technorati they do it very systematically. You can read, organise and collect blogs on everything you're interested in from all over the (internet) world. You can spout your opinions on everything and everyone to your heart's content. A lot of it seems like talkback radio to me - blah blah blah all day, every day- but at least with Technorati you can select what you are interested in. Found some opinions on Kevin Rudd and Australian politics.
I've seen RSS feeds on clearing out your clutter - you definitely have to do this with blogs.

No comments: